Parts of Speech - Pronouns
Indefinite pronouns are pronounsA pronoun is a word that replaces a noun or a group of words used as a noun.
Source: Lesson 21 that do not point out specifically. They point out generally. They include such words as another, any, anybody, anyone, anything, both, each, either, everybody, everyone, everything, many, neither, nobody, none, no one, one, other, others, some, somebody, and someone.
Instructions: Find the indefinite pronouns in the following sentences.
1. Everybody loves someone sometime.
2. Both of the students should hand in everything they have completed.
3. I didn't see anyone I knew.
4. If no one helps others, nothing gets done.
5. Somebody said that one should touch neither of them.