Parts of Speech - Pronouns
This lesson is a review of the five kinds of pronouns.
Instructions: Find each pronoun and tell what kind it is. It is either personal, relative, demonstrative, indefinite, or interrogative.
1. From whom did you get that?
-- whom - interrogative pronoun
-- you - personal pronoun
-- that - demonstrative pronoun
2. Neither of my brothers would read me the story.
-- Neither - indefinite pronoun
-- my and me - personal pronouns
3. You need someone who will be kind to others.
-- You - personal pronoun
-- someone and others - indefinite pronouns
-- who - relative pronoun
4. What does this have to do with me?
-- What - interrogative pronoun
-- this - demonstrative pronoun
-- me - personal pronoun
5. I liked the play that you hated.
-- I and you - personal pronouns
-- that - relative pronoun