Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize religions, creeds, and denominations; the Bible and its parts; other sacred books; nouns and personal pronouns referring to the Deity (God). Do not capitalize god when it refers to mythology. Examples: Christianity, Protestants, Exodus, Koran, and Jesus and His works
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The lutherans will meet next week.
2. The torah is part of the bible.
3. The savior in christianity is Jesus.
4. Zeus is the head god in greek mythology.
5. Is mohammed spoken of in the talmud?
--For answers scroll down.
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search