Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize the specific name of buildings and other man-made structures, ships, trains, and planes.
Examples: the White House, Mayflower, Amtrak, Concorde
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. One famous airplane is the spirit of st. louis.
2. The reading railroad and the shortline were trains found in atlantic city.
3. The empire state building used to be the tallest building in the united states.
4. The washington monument and the lincoln memorial are being renovated.
5. The nina, pinta, and the santa maria are ships known to all americans.