Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize titles preceding personal names, abbreviations of those titles used with proper names, initials, or titles when used alone in place of the name or person.
Mr., Miss, Rev., Dr., W. C. Johanson, Captain
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. Have you met the rev. mr. ryan, mrs. hubbard, and dr. peterson?
2. This is supt. e. r. wing who was a captain during combat.
3. mr. and mrs. jones with miss smith will accompany you tomorrow.
4. Did you serve, colonel, in india?
5. I am to dine with cardinal corolucci tonight.