Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize titles preceding personal names, abbreviations of those titles used with proper names, initials, or titles when used alone in place of the name or person.
Examples: Mr., Miss, Rev., Dr., W. C. Johanson, Captain
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. Have you met the rev. mr. ryan, mrs. hubbard, and dr. peterson?
2. This is supt. e. r. wing who was a captain during combat.
3. mr. and mrs. jones with miss smith will accompany you tomorrow.
4. Did you serve, colonel, in india?
5. I am to dine with cardinal corolucci tonight.