Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize proper adjectives made from proper nouns. Example: French dressing, Grecian urn
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. I will have the caesar's salad rather than the finnish soup.
2. The mediterranean fruit fly is a threat to the cherry crop.
3. Many good stories are found in american folklore.
4. Do you want french or italian dressing on that?
5. I like the look of spanish architecture.
--For answers scroll down.
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search