Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize proper adjectives made from proper nounsProper nouns name a special person, place, or thing and begin with capital letters.
Source: Lesson 18.
Example: French dressing, Grecian urn
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. I will have the caesar's salad rather than the finnish soup.
2. The mediterranean fruit fly is a threat to the cherry crop.
3. Many good stories are found in american folklore.
4. Do you want french or italian dressing on that?
5. I like the look of spanish architecture.