Mechanics - Capitalization Review
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The train santa fe express will arrive at 1:35 p.m., but the plane will arrive at 11:25 a.m.
2. julius caesar, the roman general, was born about 100 b.c.
3. have you read the poem "the road not taken" or the book a farewell to arms?
4. The first five books of the old testament are known as the pentateuch.
5. my mother uses liberty gold pineapple in several dishes.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Santa Fe Express/P.M./A.M.
2. Julius Caesar/Roman/B.C.
3. Have/"The Road Not Taken"/A Farewell to Arms
4. Old Testament/Pentateuch
5. My/Liberty Gold
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search