Mechanics - Punctuation - Commas
Use a comma to separate introductory words yes and no and mild interjections from the sentence that follows them.
Examples: Oh, I heard that before. Yes, I will be here.
Instructions: Place commas where they are needed.
1. Yes you may leave the room.
2. Of course I won't change my plans.
3. Oh you want to try my patience more.
4. No I didn't see you there.
5. Wow you think that is great.
--For answers scroll down.
2. Of course,
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search