Mechanics - Punctuation - Slash
Use a slash (/) to separate parts of a choice. Example: Mr./Mrs. Smith will speak to us first.
Instructions: Put slashes where they are needed in these sentences.
1. Jeff and or Jim may return by train.
2. Miss Ms. Jones is a special guest of the company.
3. Mr. Mrs. James was surely the driver of the car.
4. We and or they will be given the chance to see the bears.
5. Sir Madame Chorsky will christen the new ship.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Jeff and/or Jim may return by train.
2. Miss/Ms. Jones is a special guest of the company.
3. Mr./Mrs. James was surely the driver of the car.
4. We and/or they will be given the chance to see the bears.
5. Sir/Madame Chorsky will christen the new ship.
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search