Parts of Speech - Adjectives
Instructions: Choose the correct adjectives in these sentences.
1. (Them, Those) skate boards are in the wrong place.
2. (This, These) kind of job is hard work.
3. You need (a pen and a calculator, a pen and calculator).
4. Our society needs (these, that) kinds of rules.
5. The zoo has (a, an) elephant that is huge.
--For answers scroll down.
3. a pen and a calculator
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search