Parts of Speech - Adverbs
Most adverbs not formed from verbs cannot be compared. Words like now, too, then, not, already, again, always, yesterday, almost, why, and here.
Instructions: Find the adverbs in these sentences. Remember that adverbs tell us how, when, where, why, and how much.
1. Today or tomorrow I should finish my technically difficult work.
2. Don't leave me alone.
3. Where did you go yesterday?
4. It is too windy for me to go again.
5. Finally he is going away.
--For answers scroll down.
1. today, tomorrow, technically
2. n't, alone
3. where, yesterday
4. too, again
5. finally, away
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2014 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search