Quiz for Lessons 156 - 160
Parts of the Sentence - Nouns, Pronouns, & Adjectives Review
Instructions: Using all the knowledge learned in the previous lessons, find the verbs, subjects, predicate nominatives, direct objects, appositives, nouns of address, and adjectives in the following sentences.
1. Jay, we will need the electrician's help tomorrow.
2. That's right!
3. That attractive woman in the red dress and shoes is she.
and shoes isV shePN.
4. Two of the most famous bridges are Rainbow Bridge and Natural Bridge.
Rainbow BridgePN and
5. Mars has become the probe graveyard.
6. Ila was wearing her Christmas presents, a pearl necklace and earrings.
a pearlAdj necklaceApp
7. The game was won in the last second, Boyd!
8. Go and bring in the newspaper, Grandpa.
GrandpaNoA. (understood youS)
9. I need a new suit, some shoes, and a fancy tie.
a fancyAdj tieDO.
10. Your mother is whipping the cream for the pumpkin pie, your favorite dessert.
the pumpkinAdj pie,
your favoriteAdj dessertApp.