Quiz for Lessons 301 - 305
Mechanics - Capitalization
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. Where were jack and jill going?
2. i wish i could go to arizona with my dad.
3. My uncle jim was visiting with paul in idaho.
4. I just returned from parsippany, new jersey.
5. The constitution should be studied more in school.
6. the navaho indians lived in interesting buildings.
7. Did you attend provo high?
8. Ann lives in canada.
9. we will be visiting the first baptist church.
10. my nationality is swedish.