Quiz for Lessons 311 - 315
Mechanics - Capitalization
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. The industrial era was important to the development of america.
The Industrial Era was important to the development of America.
2. The national league is older than the american league as a baseball
The National League is older than the American League as a baseball league.
3. He attended amity high school and the university of wisconsin.
He attended Amity High School and the University of Wisconsin.
4. I want to ride the zepher and the heber creeper.
I want to ride the Zepher and the Heber Creeper.
5. The league of women voters will meet in the wiswell building.
The League of Women Voters will meet in the Wiswell Building.
6. Is the eiffel tower in paris, france?
Is the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France?
7. The future farmers of america is an old organization.
The Future Farmers of America is an old organization.
8. I tried palmolive soap and crest toothpaste.
I tried Palmolive soap and Crest toothpaste.
9. The hub for delta airlines is in utah.
The hub for Delta Airlines is in Utah.
10. The empire state building is taller than the chrysler building.
The Empire State Building is taller than the Chrysler Building.
Lessons 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306,
307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312,
313, 314, and 315