Quiz for Lessons 321 - 325
Mechanics - Capitalization
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. We travel to anyplace where roman or greek architecture is found.
2. They have tried all the chinese restaurants in the city.
3. "he rode all unarmed and he rode all alone.
so faithful in love, and so dauntless in war,"
4. Have you read the poem "lochinvar?"
5. The little boy asked, "may I go to bed now?"
6. Have you read the exciting book harry potter and the goblet of fire?
7. "no," he answered, "but I have read the other harry potter books."
8. dear elaine,
I will be with you soon.
9. The latin language is easier to learn than the greek language.
10. little boy blue,
come blow your horn,
the sheep's in the meadow,
the cow's in the corn;
--For answers scroll down.
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
7. No/Harry Potter
8. Dear Elaine/Sincerely
10. Little Boy Blue/Come/The/The
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search