Quiz for Lessons 351 - 355
Mechanics - Punctuation - Commas
Instructions: Place commas where they are needed.
1. Ila indeed is a good mother.
2. I hope Jennie that you don't go to jail.
3. My son-in-law Chris will be able to vote in the coming election.
-- or --
My son-in-law, Chris, will be able to vote in the coming election. (noun of address)
4. Oh Gail I hope that you on the other hand will be happy with your decision your move to Europe.
5. We sat in the shade beneath a broad green tree Irene.
6. It was a lovely happy memorable time.
7. I know after all you will be successful.
8. Mr. Allen Rudy the boy next door has been fighting with your brother Richard.
9. Of course we could hear immediately that you after all will be going to Santos a great city in Brazil.
10. Well Will I hope to see you by the way in Manaus on our return from our vacation a trip to Australia.