Quiz for Lessons 96-100
Parts of the Sentence - Subject/Verb
Instructions: Find the subject, verb, interjections, introductory there, and conjunctions in the following sentences. Remember that subjects and verbs can be compound.
1. There were no pies, cakes, or cookies on the shelves.
2. Oh, neither Jane nor Tarzan would return to civilization.
3. Barbara and her friends sat on the floor, ate goodies, and listened to records.
4. The brothers swam, fished, and rowed the boat on their vacation.
5. Wow, this lesson is hard but was fun.