Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize a common noun when it is part of a proper nounProper nouns name a special person, place, or thing and begin with capital letters.
Source: Lesson 18.
river - Jordan River
uncle - Uncle Al
street - Main Street
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. i have crossed the missouri river.
2. Did you attend mountain view high school?
3. the three boys joined the boy scouts.
4. aunt alice will be coming from africa.
5. The magazine people is read by many people.