Mechanics - Punctuation - Parentheses
Use parentheses to indicate alternative terms (as in form letters).
You may study any lesson(s) on our site.
Instructions: Use parentheses to indicate alternative terms in these sentences.
1. Please indicate the lecture that you want to attend.
2. I would like to know the city where your firm is located.
3. I can't tell you my favorite book from that list.
4. Be sure to indicate the nation that you want to visit.
5. I don’t need your silly look any more today.