Quiz for Lessons 401 - 405
Mechanics - Punctuation - Apostrophes
Instructions: Supply the apostrophes and/or "s" to make the possessives in the following sentences.
1. The men and boys boots were all mixed together. (separate ownership)
2. Tess mother lives next door to us.
3. The dog growl scared the baby in the neighbor yard.
4. Both Mark and Stephanie hair is red. (separate ownership)
5. Mathew and Sarah mother came to the performance. (joint ownership)
6. The babies and the children fun ended with the parents return. (joint ownership)
7. The men hoods covered their faces.
8. The coop was covered with several chickens feathers.
9. I could hardly hear the puppy bark.
10. The wolves howls came sharply to the deer ears.