Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize only school subjects that (a) come from the name of a country or a language, and (b) are actual titles of the course. Examples: French, English literature, typing, Typing II, history
Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. I used to teach latin, history, and english.
2. In college I took algebra i and american history.
3. Mary loved her time in journalism and russian.
4. The hardest classes were geometry ii, psychology, and greek.
5. I didn't like chinese history or economics.
--For answers scroll down.
2. Algebra I/American history
4. Geometry II/Greek
5. Chinese history
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search