Quiz for Lessons 31-35
Parts of Speech - Adjectives
Instructions: Find all the adjectives in these sentences.
1. Our first idea met with many strong complaints.
2. The happy shout from the three frolicking children greeted their dad on his return.
3. Star Wars is an exciting movie for most people.
4. The flooded basement caused terrible damage.
5. The Johanson family just returned from a hot, exhausting trip to Arizona.
--For answers scroll down.
1. Our, first, many, strong
2. The, happy, the, three, frolicking, their, his
3. an, exciting, most
4. The, flooded, terrible
5. The, Johanson, a, hot, exhausting
DAILY GRAMMAR - - - - by Mr. Johanson
Copyright 2012 Word Place, Inc - - All Rights Reserved.
For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our
lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are
Daily Grammar Lessons Search